This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Company name: Hotel Alla Salute Srl
Registered office address: Dorsoduro, 222 30123 Venezia (Ve)
VAT number: 03874510278
Personal data processing manager: Hotel Alla Salute Srl
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, telephone number, name, surname, address, province, email, ZIP code, gender, username, password, Fiscal Code , VAT number, profession, city and image.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To get more info rmations on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section on the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner by contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Advertising, Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Contacting the User, Registration and authentication, RSS Feed Management and Social Features.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the User
- Social Features
- Managing RSS feeds
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms
- Registration and authentication
- Displaying content from external platforms
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- to lodge a complaint. The User can pr
Informazioni societarieRagione Sociale: Hotel Alla Salute SrlIndirizzo sede legale: Dorsoduro, 222 30123 Venezia (Ve)P.Iva: 03874510278
Responsabile trattamento dati personali: Hotel Alla Salute Srl
As stated above, we would like to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information that we think may be of your interest. In the event that you have expressly authorized us to do so by ticking the appropriate flag, we can communicate such information by mail and via telephone, unless you have specified differently during registration. If, at any time, you decide that you do not want your data to be used for direct marketing purposes, you may notify us by getting in touch with our customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will not send you any more commercial communication. If you intend to deny consent to the processing of your data, you will never receive any commercial communication and all the data you provide will be used only to respond to your request.
A user can use the registration of persistent cookies on his hard disk by configuring his browser to disable cookies. Find out how to disable cookies in the main browsers: Chrome , Firefox , Internet Explorer , Safari , Opera . However, after this operation, the website’s functions may not be performed correctly.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail sent to the e-mail address on this website or completion of the form, which involves e-mail address of the sender, necessary to respond to requests and all other personal data included in the message from the customer.
The user is free to provide personal information material or other communications. The lack of data supply does not make it impossible to satisfy the request anonymously. Personal data for automated tools over time are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access to the database.
Data processing mode